quinta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2009

Repeated pains

Other people’s lives go on...
The world is full without me. And the pain remains on the repeated thoughts about repeated pains…
I feel jealous, you know… that some people just go and live life. That people are not ashamed of being who they are. That people just let go…
Yeah… whatever.
How much of a neurotic am I? I save my time from complaining and wishing for a crazier life, for a change… just because I don’t see it coming anyway… I mean, even when I get close to it, I run away because I feel so insecure without patterns...
What a mess!
I’m done with knowing about things… ignorance doesn’t bother me this much… Lets just pretend I'm the center of the universe again... maybe someday someone will come to believe that too.



►They said I look like an American… they said I was pretty… so, this is good for the ego, isn’t it…?