quinta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2009

Meanwhile, inside the head...

Finding the possible ways between the impossibilities will never make me completely happy. And who says I want to be completely happy?
Life is still squeezing me between walls. And I’m running away from choices right now. And these are the easy ones.
But today I don’t want to give answers. Today I’m just gonna ignore everything and do some of those regular stuff I use to do without thinking.
Sometimes people ask me why so tired in the meddle of vacation… well, my tiredness has nothing to do with physical work. It’s got to do with this stressing environment inside my head all the time. Sometimes it gets too heavy to do anything.
Yesterday I was feeling like some puddle of mud. Now I need a break from these irritating thoughts that keep me running in circles.
This is one of those moments to look at time passing and just waiting for the right time to come.



►Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes…