sexta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2008

Anything that comes first

Ok, so I’m drunk. And suddenly I realize that I’ve been doing some massed up thinking. Maybe not that suddenly. The thing is, I can’t organize my thoughts right now. It’s really funny, actually. My head is like floating over my body like it was a bubble or something…
But anyway… today… was a good day. Like I was talking to Huds, of course I’m not cured, I’m juts in rehab…
Know what… I felt great just to get home, not finding anyone here and having some more to drink (yes, I was already drunk, but doesn’t hurt to get a little drunker).
The world can be anything. Today it was a little annoying, but kind of poetic. The way things happen in a row… the way time makes us feel part of something and the way deep breaths make us feel alone in existence.
Anything could come out of my mind at this moment. I’ll just stop at saying nothing. ‘Cus that’s just my favorite kind of thing to say…


►Me and the chaos…