sexta-feira, 24 de julho de 2015

Journey(al)

We don't just journey by tranveling far away or taking a spiritual retreat or something I saw on a movie. Journeys can take place anywhere and all the time. My personal Journey has been going to work every day. A work that, even though is going to be over in a few months, still demands a lot of me and pretty much doesn't let me do much else out of my life.
I've been feeling like my life is now in a suspension state, that nonthing can be done or changed appart from writing the danm article and dealing with this and that. Maybe I just realized I don't know what I want or will want after this is over. One thing I can say for sure: I still want the money to keep... Well, to keep living exactely like I'm living now. Maybe it will be a good thing if I don't get that. Being confortable prevents us from getting up and walking.
Maybe Julia Roberts was right about the being afraid of being destroied thing in that movie. What is there to destroy now anyway. I feel like there's only what I should build. Maybe that's where the feeling comes from. I had some confort in the idea that my future was predictable (kind of). Now it's all blind choices and people I don't know yet.
I don't hate it anymore. It's unconfortable to be around and there's still some anger. But not hate. Anyway, it's part of my story now, and therefore (love this word), will bring me another life that i could never have predicted or experienced if it weren't for the misfortune of it all. I seriously hope everyone comes whole out the other end and just... Moves on.


►We are groot